Thursday, December 31, 2009

Telegu Action Hero - Balakrishna 'The Destroyer'

Check out another equally nauseatingly idiotic Telegu Superhero - Bala Krishna 'The Destroyer' (lovingly called Baliyya by his moronic fans)


His Punch Dialogues are potent enough to make you go insane -
  • In Telegu: Ha! guddute google search lo kooda dorakavu!!!! ( means: If I punch you, no one can find you on the google search also!!!!)
  • Balakrishna was asked by a reporter, whether or not he would be interested in joining Politics; to which he replied in 'Baliyya Style' English : "I am not a Politician or Policeman but just an Actor, Please keep in mind that Factor!!"
  • From his latest movie 'Simha' (Lion): Balakrishna is surrounded and seemingly cornerd by 200 villains (who are armed to the teeth). They were about to bash him up, when our Balakrishna lets out a nuke of a dialogue, "A 1000 pigs cannot defeat a Lion, but only get hunted by him...get ready to get hunted by me The Lion" after which he gives out a roar.....causing an earthquake!!!! which makes all the villians fall on the floor .... :-) .....believe it!!
  • "I will throw you so far, where even your mobile will go out of range!!!"
  • "Yesterday Today or Tomorrow, my punch will make you full of Sorrow!"
  • To a villain before a brawl in 'Baliyya Style' English - "If I punch, you will hear a sound of crunch so don't fight with me and go have your lunch!"
  • Scaring another villain with 'Baliyya Style' English - "I will kick your face so hard that you will never need colgate again!" (for those who did not understand the meaning...Our Baliyya would kick so hard that the villain would lose all his teeth, so he wouldn't need a toothpaste again in his life!! ;-) )
  • Baliyya impressing his girl friend in a recent movie (post the economic recession)- " I am strong as Hanuman, I have body like Salman, I sing like AR Rehman and I am recession proof unlike Lehman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment